Tuesday 3 February 2009

Hokkaido Snacks

I was at of the Japanese Retail Store in The Central Mall located directly above Clarke Quay MRT Station. The mall has a distinctive Japanese theme, with a wide variety of Japanese shops and restaurants. And If you are mad about Japanese snacks, food or anything related that you have being cave for months, you can go to The Central Mall at Eu Tong Sen Street.

I bought a few things in that shop and I happen to spot these 3 items that caught my eyes which are the Hokkaido Maple and Melon Pan and the Hokkaido Assorted Crackers. The Cracker is very nice and crispy and there are 6 individual packet in a bag. My mum love them so much that she even asked me to buy another packet for her. The Hokkaido pan was unusual compare to our normal bread. It stated that the bread is make from Natural Yeast.... Posted by Picasa

Yamakawa Super
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#B1-28B
The Central
Singapore 059817
Tel: 6534-9518
Open daily: 11 am to 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis

Latest Kitchen Updates @ Cuisine Paradise


Click on the above photos or HERE for more kitchen pantry ideas.